Friday 18 March 2011

Number 11: produce something to sell in a shop


I know this is getting a bit repetitive, but this week has been a real flurry of activity in my normally teeny tiny crafting world, and it is very exciting to report that my local (and lovely) craft shop and gallery, Grapevine,  has asked to stock my mini bunting!

This all happened very quickly as I only got in touch at the end of last week (by phone as despite walking past at least twice a week, I was too cowardly just to walk in - how rubbish is that?). I popped in for a chat a couple of days later, and a couple of days after that I was dropping in ten strings of mini bunting, all packaged and ready for sale.

There are two strings of big bunting ready to go at home too, but I have packaging failure so it is awaiting new ideas and materials on Monday.

It's amazing how much it can mean when someone likes the things you have made. There are millions of things for sale all over the place, but my little bunting being for sale in a lovely shop is somehow almost unbelievable. I like this first a lot :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for popping over to me, just noticed my follower number went up and I wondered why! Your try new things is so inspiring, I wish you all the luck in the world. Many congrats on the sale of your bunting too.
    And I just love the photo of your cat on the scavenger hunt!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete