Monday 6 June 2011

Scavenging: the May list

Was it me, or was everything moving too fast to take a picture of this week?
Bicycles, emergency vehicles, butterflies - I spent half my month chasing things that won't stand still! The butterfly is the worst example, but I scared everything for miles aroound by jumping up and down and cheering when I finally got one in the frame. However blurry it was! Do they never land??

It has also been a ridiculously busy couple of weeks, meaning that this update is almost a whole week late. I'm about to scan through all the other entries to see how everyone else has done - looking forward to better butterflies than mine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see your photos - I have checked a few times over the last week and thought you might have given up! An interesting set of photos. I didn't see any butterflies at all in May so you did better than me to get a live one!

    I found the last couple of lists quite challenging so I'm glad the June list is easier!

    ReplyDelete