Thursday 2 February 2012

Photo scavenger hunt: January 2012

For some reason I just couldn't hold this list in my head for more than 5 minutes. I had it in my phone as usual, but every time I looked at it I seemed to see something that I hadn't seen before. Maybe because I was so pleased to have done the full alphabet last month, my brain has gone on holiday.

Here's my lot:

2
Level two of St Andrews car park in Norwich.
I'm a bit scared of La Belle Angele...
blur
The garden steps through a smiley face.
In season
A heart of crocuses that is planted at the end of a neighbour's drive.
It comes up every year for Valentines, but it's a bit early this year!
Mess
This is one end of a new estate development we walk past regularly.
It has looked like this for years.
Information
This is just next to the river in Norwich, which used to be a hive of activity
and is now flats and posh warehouse conversions.
Warning
Doesn't get much clearer that that!
Odd
He sat like this for hours.
No idea what he found so interesting..
In the distance
A frosty fence stretching out into the distance.
Entrance
A sneaky way into the school playground.
Soft
The Tangzhong bread for my Fresh from the Oven Challenge.
It stayed soft for days.
In my bathroom
Handcream - lots of it.
I haven't had any for ages so I splashed out on some for practically every room!
Company
These guys followed us around Whittlingham lake,
with their entourage of ducks.
Nothing very spectacular here I'm afraid. I'll try harder for next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment