Tuesday 1 February 2011

Number 4: photo scavenger hunt



















And here they are - my 12 'finds'!

I got this idea from a blog I stumbled across a while back and decided to give it a try. The idea is that every month she publishes a list of things and you have until the end of the month to find them all and get a snapshot.

postcardsfromthepp.blogspot.com

We have a little compact camera that I started carrying around in my bag and taking pictures whenever I saw the opportunity. I got loads of rubbish and was struggling with one or two down to the 11th hour. I also made the mistake of noting the items down and got one of the things wrong (I thought it was just a toy but in fact it was a supposed to be more of a playground toy).

I've plonked them all in a pdf above and will hopefully have eleven more to add as the year goes on.

1 comment: