Saturday 31 December 2011

Number 50: Film 2010, the last reviews go live!

This year I have watched the Empire top 20 films from 2010.

I have never done this before and there were times when I thought it might have been a silly idea, as I became painfully aware that there were some films I just didn't want to watch. I kept putting them off and even watched the first 10 minutes of one of them (A Prophet) and took the DVD out, saying I'd finish it later. That 'later' turned out to be the last minute i.e. this morning.
Nonetheless, I am pleased I did this challenge and have already checked out the 2011 list, which incidentally is full of films which are probably more 'me'.

Whether I do it or not remains to be seen, but for now, here are the last two for this year...


No comments:

Post a Comment